April 20, 2015

April 20 1830 Alaska Time "Video Link"

Well, folks,  Nhon and Khanh of Hearts for Hue have completed the video, as well as a description of the programs that I visited. To say that they have done a great job is quite the understatement. Khanh, founder of Hearts for Hue, is as dedicated a person as you'll ever find. Working with donated funds, he does an amazing job of ensuring maximum benefit for each dollar.  This man works with pure dedication and I find him to be quite an inspiration.  From the following link, you can  access both the video and my blog. Your best bet to watch the video is to just click the link beside "source", which is your connection to YouTube. I suggest making sure that the volume is high enough to catch the music. 

http://www.heartsforhue.org/en/trip-of-an-american-veteran-to-visit-projects-of-hearts-for-hue/

I have extensive video of events beyond that portrayed in the above link. Once it's edited/merged, I'll provide further access. I know that many of my fellow Nhi Ha comrades want to see the meetings with Mr. Tha and Mr. Ba in their entirety.

Please let me know if you have difficulty accessing the link. You can email me at neil@alaskaneil.com.

Neil



No comments:

Post a Comment